The District provides (Irrigation) agricultural water service for eligible lands for the commercial production of agricultural crops or livestock through a water service contract with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation. Property owners holding 240 Acres or more that receive agricultural water on any portion of the acreage may be subject to RRA requirements. Information regarding RRA filing requirements can be found on the United States Bureau of Reclamation website under RRA forms and filings.
- $32,000 in ACWA Scholarships Available in 2019
- STATE WATER BOARD APPROVES BAY-DELTA PLAN, ENCOURAGES FURTHER COLLABORATION
- Local Water Agencies Preparing for Watershed Impacts due to the Carr, Delta and Hirz Wildfires
- Presidential Memorandum of Promoting the Reliable Supply and Delivery of Water in the West
- Gov. Brown signs legislation for permanent water conservation regulations, regardless of drought conditions