The District's Policy Manual details the rules and regulations for the operation of the District's water supply system, together with procedures for furnishing water service for the guidance of the District and its customers.
- Gov. Brown signs legislation for permanent water conservation regulations, regardless of drought conditions
- Reclamation updates 2018 Central Valley Project water allocations
- Reclamation updates 2018 Central Valley Project water allocations for North of Delta and Friant contractors
- Reclamation announces initial water supply allocation for the Central Valley Project, but delays allocation for North of Delta Contractors Including Bella Vista Water District. A shortage allocation is likely.
- ACWA Scholarships Available for Future Water Leaders