The District's Policy Manual details the rules and regulations for the operation of the District's water supply system, together with procedures for furnishing water service for the guidance of the District and its customers.
- $32,000 in ACWA Scholarships Available in 2019
- STATE WATER BOARD APPROVES BAY-DELTA PLAN, ENCOURAGES FURTHER COLLABORATION
- Local Water Agencies Preparing for Watershed Impacts due to the Carr, Delta and Hirz Wildfires
- Presidential Memorandum of Promoting the Reliable Supply and Delivery of Water in the West
- Gov. Brown signs legislation for permanent water conservation regulations, regardless of drought conditions