The District provides (Irrigation) agricultural water service for eligible lands for the commercial production of agricultural crops or livestock through a water service contract with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation. Property owners holding 240 Acres or more that receive agricultural water on any portion of the acreage may be subject to RRA requirements. Information regarding RRA filing requirements can be found on the United States Bureau of Reclamation website under RRA forms and filings.
- Reclamation announces initial water supply allocation for the Central Valley Project, but delays allocation for North of Delta Contractors Including Bella Vista Water District. A shortage allocation is likely.
- ACWA Scholarships Available for Future Water Leaders
- Notice Concerning Proposed Water Rate Increase and Public Hearing
- State Water Board Releases Draft Proposed Water Waste Regulation
- Central Valley Project Begins Water Year 2018 with 8.9 million acre-feet of storage