The District provides (Irrigation) agricultural water service for eligible lands for the commercial production of agricultural crops or livestock through a water service contract with the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation. Property owners holding 240 Acres or more that receive agricultural water on any portion of the acreage may be subject to RRA requirements. Information regarding RRA filing requirements can be found on the United States Bureau of Reclamation website under RRA forms and filings.
- Gov. Brown signs legislation for permanent water conservation regulations, regardless of drought conditions
- Reclamation updates 2018 Central Valley Project water allocations
- Reclamation updates 2018 Central Valley Project water allocations for North of Delta and Friant contractors
- Reclamation announces initial water supply allocation for the Central Valley Project, but delays allocation for North of Delta Contractors Including Bella Vista Water District. A shortage allocation is likely.
- ACWA Scholarships Available for Future Water Leaders